- I became the Communications Administrator for Project HOPEFUL about a month ago and it has almost completely taken over my computer energies
- I recently organized a giant (for me) yard sale to raise money for three families who are adopting and became re-acquainted with the fact that my skills lie in being an idea person, not an implementer.
- I organized a three hour orientation seminar at our church about foster care and adoption and actually implemented it - the same week in which I implemented the yard sale...simply amazing.
- We went public with the fact that we have officially taken the first steps toward adopting domestically. We're only in the early 'Papercut Stage' of adoption. The stress of sharing that information with certain people made me physically ill. I cried off and on for days. We seriously were going to wait until we were further into the process, but we can't get further into the process until we do some fundraising, so.....we just had to do it.
- My kids just started summer vacation and we're trying to get into a good routine (and I've been sharing the computer with 5 other people...even if they only get half an hour per day, that's a lot of time!)
- My parents are moving next week and I've been helping with painting and landscaping.
"Christians Should Put Up of Shut Up"