Friday, September 16, 2011

Are you attending? Together for Adoption Conference 2011 in Phoenix, AZ

Only a little over a month from now, people from all over the country with a heart for orphan care and adoption will be gathering for the Together for Adoption Conference.  There will be some wonderful speakers and amazing breakout sessions, and all my Project HOPEFUL peeps will be there, too! I don't know that I'll be able to go, so I may have to live vicariously through those of you who do <grin> .  Don't let me down; I want pictures, video, tweets and FB updates all weekend long, people! Lots. Of. Updates. 

So who's going?

1 comment:

  1. Would love to attend! I volunteer with Forgotten Voices and bc we're based out of PA I'm not sure I'll be able to make it. But it looks like a fantastic conference!

    ReplyDelete